Prefer to talk
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Greg on 082 490 6265.
WhatsApp images of the kitchen / office furniture.
Prefer to email
Send an email to the following address :
How long does it take?
- Send us images of the kitchen for an estimate.
- If happy with the estimate, we’ll come to your place, measure and assess and provide a comprehensive quote.
- We’ll remove all the doors, draws, shelves and cupboard carcass for fixing and respraying at our factory (average time is 2 days)
- Complete all onsite preparation and spraying (average time 1 day)
- We’ll arrive back for installation (average time is 2 days)
How do we do it?
- Step 1: Remove all doors and drawers panels and transport directly to the factory for preparation and respraying
- Step 2: Prepare all non-removable parts (carcass and facia panels) on site
- Step 3: Mask all adjacent areas ready for spraying
- Step 4: On-site spraying will commence after preparation and masking is completed
- Step 5: Once the onsite spraying is completed, all removed doors and drawer panels will be refitted and aligned
How much does it cost?
When you submit your information for a free quotation we can provide you with a realistic overview and costs for your kitchen. Costs are based on a few considerations such as the size of your kitchen, the condition of the cupboards, the types of cupboards, the colour and accessories that you request.